TotoGaming adheres to the legal acts and other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar instruments regarding Data Protection. Furthermore, TotoGaming has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with account holders.
All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure customers that personal data are always:
- processed and concerned in accordance with the rights of the customer,
- processed fairly and lawfully,
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose,
- accurate and updated,
- kept in a secure manner,
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose,
- utilised for marketing purposes by given prior consent.
TotoGaming will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law. For fraud detection and control purposes you agree that TotoGaming has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties. Furthermore, TotoGaming reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients where TotoGaming has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a TotoGaming customer.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT ("CRM")
TotoGaming reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. Personal Data are utilised for marketing purposes by your given prior consent.
The user has the right to require access to his/her personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data.
Queries regarding data privacy can be sent to [email protected]
COOKIES, TAGS AND OTHER IDENTIFIES
The TotoGaming website works by using cookies for the following purposes:
- To identify the user's preferred language so it is automatically selected when the user returns to TotoGaming,
- To ensure that the user receives any bonuses he/she is eligible for,
- For analysis of TotoGaming website traffic so as to allow us to make suitable improvements.
TotoGaming will keep the user’s personal data and all the details of financial transactions for a minimum period of ten years after the closure of the TotoGaming account. TotoGaming will delete the user's personal data if no transaction has ever been registered on the user’s account.
The user’s personal data shall be accessible to TotoGaming employees.